In developing TufTile we focused on both the polymer used in the production of our tiles and on the geometry of the tile. TufTile detectable warning products are designed with features that will ensure years of trouble-free performance.
- TufTile's High-Impact Polymer Tiles
- Compliant with all ADA Specifications
- Made with advanced proprietary polymers
- Engineered for superior impact resistance and slip resistance
- Long term durability
- Easy installation
- Made in USA
- In-Line truncated domes comply with all ADA specifications
- North-South & East-West spacing is 2.35"
- The TufTile name is molded into every part identifying us as the manufacturer for future reference
- Occasionally, detectable warning tiles will need to be butted together to form longer and wider surfaces. TufTile remain ADA compliant when tiles are properly butted together
- TufTiles are replaceable. Replacement is an economic alternative to concrete replacement
- Anchor holes and panel depth is uniform between products. TufTile Wet-Set tiles and Surface-Applied are designed to last for years in normal wear & tear, urban environments. We recognize that abnormal things can happen and at times tiles may need to be replaced. The fact that TufTiles are replaceable offers a community or private property owner a longer life-cycle cost savings vs a concrete tear-out and re-pour.
TufTile's ADA Tiles are manufactured with an advanced proprietary polymer that offers exceptional performance characteristics.
- UV Stability - integrated throughout the polymer
- High-impact resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- ADA compliant wet & dry slip-resistant surface
- Overall long-term durability
- Homogenous color
- integrated throughout the polymer
- TufTiles are 100% recyclable
TufTile provides a variety of standard colors that are immediately available
Made in the USA
- Domestically produced iron is cast in USA to comply with all Federal, State, and local sourcing requirements for metal products - BUY AMERICAN compliant
- TufTile supports all claims with sourcing and production documentation that is often required by governmental procurement departments
TufTile® Radii are made by using wedges and tiles in any combination. Visit the Radius Solutions page to determine the exact size of your radius, materials and configuration.